Change it Up! is not about sitting in a classroom or writing the GED. It is about changing the way we look at employment training and skill development. Hands on. Strength based. Getting people from where they are to where they want to be. With the help needed to get there.
New Program this Spring!
Up your game with a 7 month employment program focusing on careers in commercial cleaning and restoration, with options in security and hospitality. Starts April 1, 2019. The program will include:
- Class time to build the essential skills needed to get and keep a job
- On the job experience to build skills, confidence, resumes and references
- Tickets and certification to build job readiness
- Employment for successful participants who compete the program
- Come to the Community Information Session on March 11, 2019 (10:00 a.m.) at Samson Condos (Second Floor)
- Applications available ONLY at the Information Session.
- If you are ABSOLUTELY unable to attend the Information Session on March 11, please call or text Marsha at 403-896-1400.
Make a change. Find your strengths. Build your skills. Get employed.